What does this mean? Well – from March 1st Google can share any data it has on your searches, site visits etc with its other products – such as YouTube or Google+
Search data isn’t just about that important work-related desk research, as we all know – in fact it could reveal your location, sexual orientation, health concerns and, well, just about anything else. Bearing this in mind you might want to consider stopping Google from recording your web history in the future. It just takes a couple of minutes, here’s how:
1. Sign into your Google account.
2. Go to https://www.google.com/history
3. Click “remove all Web History.”
4. Click “ok.” and your history is removed and left in a paused state.
5. Do this for any of your Google accounts.